Named for the Rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened for business in 1854, the Capucines MM handbag was first introduced in 2013. Superbly crafted from full-grain Taurillon leather, it features a flap which can be worn two ways: outside to reveal a Monogram Flower, or inside to display the leather-wrapped LV Initials. Light enough to carry all day long, by hand, on the shoulder or worn cross-body with the detachable strap.
(length x height x width )
- Galet Gray
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop: 20.5 inches
- Strap drop max: 22.0 inches
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.