Since 1854 Capucines MM
The Capucines MM handbag is made from supple calfskin embroidered with Nicolas Ghesquière’s new Since 1854 pattern. Combining the House’s traditional Monogram Flowers and LVs with 1854s, the year Louis Vuitton was established, the motif feels both vintage and modern. The bag’s removable strap is extra wide for extra-comfortable shoulder carry.
(length x height x width )
- Embroidered calfskin
- Calfskin trim
- Cowhide lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, not adjustable
- Strap drop: 16.5 inches
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.