The Noé BB bucket bag harks back to a design from 1932. A Champagne producer asked Gaston-Louis Vuitton to develop a sturdy, stylish bag in which he could transport five bottles of bubbly. This charming version in body-friendly Damier Azur canvas retains key features of the original – the iconic shape and drawstring closure – but is made for modern life. The leather strap adjusts for comfortable shoulder or cross-body wear.
(Longueur x Hauteur x Largeur)
- Damier Azur coated canvas
- Natural cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Drawstring closure
- Bandoulière:Amovible, ajustable
- Longueur minimum de la bandoulière portée: 19.7 pouces
- Longueur maximum de la bandoulière portée: 21.7 pouces
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.