Color Blossom Lariat Necklace, Yellow Gold, Onyx And Diamond
Color Blossom celebrates the Monogram Flower, created in 1896 by Georges-Louis Vuitton. The pendant's trio of signature motifs is cast from 18-karat yellow gold; one is set with a sparkling diamond, two are meticulously carved from black onyx. A beautiful piece to layer, mix or match with other jewels from the collection.
- Yellow Gold (18 kt), Onyx and diamond
- 1 Diamond, ~0.02 ct
- Yellow gold motif: ~ 11 mm
- Motif (Star flower): ~ 17.5 mm
- Motif (Sun flower): ~ 15 mm
- Length: 41 cm with an adjustable link at 39 cm
- Mirror-polished back engraved with the LV signature
- For any question regarding the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewelry care instructions, you can refer to the Fine Jewelry leaflet
Louis Vuitton carefully selects each of the Color Blossom stones. As they are natural, the color may vary from one creation to another.
Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewelry and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.